Sixteen Cypress Leather & Mesh Riding Gloves
Sixteen Cypress Riding Gloves are expertly crafted for comfort, technical performance and long lasting durability, complementary to the complete 16C product range in signature, classic style.
The palms are built from genuine goat leather, with reinforced suede grip patches at rein contact points. The outer layer of stretch mesh or jersey works with the natural movement of your hands providing comfort and breathability. Secured with an easy Velcro closure, and finished with digital touch screen patches for your smart phone and 16C Medallion logo embroidery.
• Built extra strong with genuine leather palms
• All weather riding
• Mesh or stretch jersey top
• Touch screen finger option
• Hook & loop closure
Spot clean with mild soap & water, and condition palms with leather care product as needed.
Made in Pakistan
To determine your glove size:
1. Use a soft fabric measure with inch increments.
2. Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding your thumb. The tape measure should be snug and straight, but not tight.
3. The number of inches around your hand represents your glove size. If the tape measure showed 6¾ as the measurement, then the recommended glove size would be rounded up to 7 inches.