Ecogold CoolFit Hunter Saddle Pad
The Intelligent Pad that keeps your horse cooler! ECOGOLD has integrated smart textiles in its CoolFit™ Saddle Pad to create an intelligent saddle pad. The CoolFit™ pad senses the sweat of the horse and reacts by reducing its temperature and quickly evaporating moisture.
ECOGOLD’s CoolFit™ Saddle Pad combines a flexible shock absorption system with smart textiles, the most advanced moisture management and heat dissipation technology.
Made with smart textiles, a CoolFit™ underside layer and unique air-flow vent system, ECOGOLD’s CoolFit™ Saddle Pad is engineered to quickly dissipate heat and moisture away from the horse’s body, providing a more comfortable ride. ECOGOLD’s CoolFit™ Hunter Pad combines shock absorption protection with the most advanced moisture management and heat dissipation technology.
The CoolFit hunter pad has:
- Superior breathability: The air vent is located along the spine of the pad toward the rear and when the saddle is in place, the vent lies directly beneath the seat, allowing air to flow between the panels and circulate through the foam of the pad to the horses’ back.
- Non-slip security: Breathable and hypoallergenic, our non-slip material is neoprene-free. It’s strong enough to stay in place yet soft on the skin. It keeps the horse’s back comfortable while securing the saddle for a safe, competitive ride.
- Impact protection: Offering superior support force and responsiveness over conventional or memory foam, our High Resilience Foam reduces pressure at the points of greatest weight and quickly springs back after impact to provide support and protection to the horse’s back.
- Quick dry performance: The high-tech fabric is engineered to provide airflow and faster moisture evaporation. Our goal is to keep the horse as dry as possible, as quickly as possible.
- Wither-relief: Anatomical design along with our Frictionless system mean the horse’s back and withers will be comfortable in our saddle pads.
The fleece contour is 3.5” thick around the pad in sizes small, medium and large. It is 4″ thick around the XL. The seat area has 0.5″ thick foam. Once you put the saddle on, it conforms to your horse’s back.